Tantric massage is not the same as traditional massage. The main goal is to reunite the male and female energies, not to tone the muscles.
Tantric massage for a guy, training, movies, and other sources of knowledge about this technique, according to specialists, not only disclose the body’s possibilities but also help to improve the body’s internal state. Massage, like tantric sleep, has its own philosophy.
The procedure’s major purpose is to assess the sensation of being free of everyday issues and worries, to charge the body with energy, to recognize its essence, to eliminate complexes and inhibitions, and to attain physical fulfillment and psychological harmony.
As a result, a person’s spiritual and physical well-being is enhanced: the skin is strengthened, muscles are strengthened, and internal organs are cleansed.
A man or a woman must receive special training, see a film, and become familiar with precise information before beginning to do tantric massage because this style of massage has its own qualities and nuances.
Some Massage Characteristics
Tantra is a type of massage that is performed in dark light. The partner’s previously blocked energy opens up thanks to the masseur’s gentle and soft motions, touches, and strokes.
- The procedure’s major purpose is to test the sensations of lightness and happiness, revitalizing the body, understanding its essence, and removing complexes and negativity, which will lead to physical relaxation and psychological harmony.
- Everyone can benefit from Tantric massage. Only the degree of contact is linked to the restriction of age.
- All girls are urged to learn how to do tantric massage in order to broaden their worldview and bring new sensations to their personal lives and the lives of their partners.
- If you are unable to complete a unique theoretical course, training (video tutorials) is the finest option. You will undoubtedly be able to satisfy your personal life after completing your studies.
- Every tantric massage action has been proved to heal any psychological stress. Why not get rid of them on a daily basis?
- The video demonstrating tantric massage for a male emphasizes the necessity of creating the right environment.
- It is worthwhile to devote a significant amount of time and effort to creating the essential warmth and comfort in the operation area.
- The “comfort zone” for the human body is between 25 and 27 degrees Celsius. The companion will relax faster and the masseur will tune in at this temperature.
- There should be no sound that distracts lovers from each other. As a result, the room must be as private as possible.
- Dim the lights: Use candles instead of electric lights, buy incense ahead of time, and listen to soothing music (such as traditional Himalayan mantras or chants).
- The masseur might blindfold the couple to heighten the pleasure.
- It’s no secret that the senses of hearing, smell, and sight all play a role in perception. When incense is used correctly, it creates a unique bond.
- Women, according to experts, like floral scents with a strong half of woody undertones.
- Light an incense candle, add a few drops of essential oil to an aroma lamp or a container filled with hot water and place it near the massage table to add sensuality to the ambiance.
- If the partners want to undertake a mutual tantric massage (a guy should take training or view a video instruction), they should get the room ready together.
- They will have time to tune in to both the process and each other during the preparation.
- A bed can be used as a massage table. It should not be overly fluffy or spacious. Massage can also be done on the floor, which has been covered with a film and blanket.
- When selecting bed linen, keep in mind that for a tantric massage for a male (as explained in the video tutorial), they utilize oils that do not wash properly.
- The type of oil you use is crucial. First and foremost, it is dependent on the masseur’s skin type and both partners’ reactions to odors.